Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective and legally binding Will, you can protect your family against costly and stressful legal disputes during a time that will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
GKN Law Firm’s will and estate planning solicitors can help:
- Advise you about estate and Probate laws
- Write a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance of your Will being contested and subject to litigation
- Advise about estate tax (including Capital Gains Tax) and financial concerns
- Safely store your Will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will, we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements, then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered, on your behalf.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced estate planning solicitors.
GKN Law Firm was and is able to perform and act under pressure. We were very pleased and overwhelmed as to how Grace was on track with the follow-ups. Constant updates as to where we were within the cycle and the time-frame given for the settlement. Grace kept us in the loop all the time. Many thanks.
– S. Tas